Welcome to my blog!

My name is Palma and my blog is about my life in Italy, my travels and my favorite travel&lifestyle (fashion and cosmetics) related products and services.

I’m Hungarian and work as an interpreter, digital PR and of course, blogger.

Collaborations:

My blog has a solid audience of thousands of followers and an active presence across the social media platforms.

My demographic is 80% female, mostly aged 25-45 and engaged to interact. I also have a solid following of ladies aged 18-24 and I’m proud to have many 50+ readers as well.

60% of my followers are Hungarian and live in big Hungarian cities such as Budapest, Debrecen, Szeged, Pécs, the other 40% live abroad, mostly in Milan, Rome, London, Tel Aviv and Wien. They travel a lot, book services online and are interested in lifestyle related topics. They follow my tips, travel to the places I visit and purchase the products I feature on my blog (and then send me messages thanking for the pieces of advice! 🙂 The best part of my blogger job.)

You can find me on social media here:

Facebook

Instagram

Most recent collaborations: Bonprix, Alensa, Yoins, Back2Bag, Útipoggyász travel webshop, Tourist Israel, Hotel Corvinus Zalaszentgrót, BrightMe, Sweet You Bath&Beauty, Hooks, Herbarting, JuccWork, KicsiYu Design, Noi Design, Ziziart.

Please click here to send me a message. You can contact me in Hungarian, Italian, English, Spanish or Portuguese (very soon you can contact me in Hebrew too, I’m learning!).

Thank you very much in advance.

Pálma